TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. There are 2 options for accommodation at Newrybar Estate. Option 1 is a newly renovated original farm house, comprising 4 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms and comfortably sleeps 8 people. Options 2 is the luxurious Hamptons style main residence, comprising 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and comfortably sleeps 10. Both houses can be hired simultaneously if required. Check in is after 2pm and check out by 11am. Minimum 2 nights stay.
2. Wedding Site – there a number of ideal wedding sites on our 50 acre property. The areas will be selected and marked for guests.
3. Guests – maximum 130 guests are permitted.
4. Wedding co-ordinator/contact – all wedding events must have a co-ordinator who is the go to person and has relevant authority to decide appropriate matters. We are associated with Byron Bay Weddings and can provide a preferred list.
5. Parking – due to council restrictions parking is limited to 6 cars. All guest are to arrive and depart via a prearranged bus service. These buses need to drop guests off and pick guests up on the property. No cars or buses are to park or drop off/pick up guests on the road under any circumstances.
6. Noise curfew – noise must cease at 10pm and guests must vacate by 11pm.
7. We do not supply any wedding related structures, styling, coordination or catering. Portable toilets must be hired for weddings comprising either ceremony and reception or ceremony/reception only.
8. Security bond – credit card details will be held as security bond. No amount will be charged without first notifying guests of the relevant damage. Credit card details to be destroyed post the event.
9. Cancellation policy can be provided on request.
10. Accommodation and venue hire pricing starts from $6700.